Monday, December 15, 2008

Record label logos

On Friday night, my DJ set for the first time in a while was all vinyl. It took me a minute to get my bearings but it felt nice to be off the laptop for a night. I found myself paying closer attention to the label art and logos on some of the records, so that inspired me to flip through my record collection this morning and find a couple of sharp logos to put up on the old blog. Here they are.







BONUS! Here are Horizon Records' very own Yellow Magic Orchestra with their killer disco synth banger "Firecracker." I had no idea there was a video for this and am really diggin' it. Pretty much exactly what I would expect from these guys and this song. It's almost exactly what I picture in my head when I hear the song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my golden albatross doesn't reset my kaleidoscopic 8-bit fantasies quite this well. I mean, it does it, but only after I blow in the cartridge.