Monday, January 11, 2010

Sendin' this one out to my man the Groove Merchant

...comin' through with beats books for which I been searchin'.

Extra special shout out to the one Cool Chris who hooked me up with this great children's book while I was in his store over the weekend. Written and illustrated by John J. Reiss in 1974, the book introduces basic shapes and shows some larger forms to be made from them, all hosted by a band of friendly forest critters.






Click image for larger view


Click image for larger view


Click image for larger view


Click image for larger view

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

wow, good lookin out

Delicious Industries said...

Fantastic find - V jealous!

kindra said...

what a goooood find!

Unknown said...

I wish I had had this book growing up. Thanks for sharing it!