Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Emerald City

Just got back from a Labor Day weekend trip to Seattle. Burlesque crew was getting rid of posters and shirts at Bumbershoot. Pictured below are Ben and Jodi at our merch booth.


Click for larger view

After we had sold as much as we could sell, we kicked around Seattle for a bit, ate a zillion grilled salmon sandwiches and checked out a few record stores, antique stores, and the Pike Place Market. At the market, I found a little souvenir shop that was selling reproductions of this great poster for $5 each! I can't find any information on the artist other than his last name - Sandoval. The poster, entitled "Seattle Rain Barrel" is from 1979 and it's a winner.


Click for larger view

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahh, Seattle my home sweet beautiful home.
I love the blog, please keep it up. I am bookmarking you so I can look and see what you've got everyday.